Today we have released Hitman Pro 3.5.8 build 118.
- Added ability to change values in raw registry hives (bypassing Windows APIs).
- Improved the removal of rootkit drivers that are set to start at boot.
- Improved scan speed (5-15% on traditional hard disks).
- Added ability to repair an invalid security zone. An invalid zone prohibits running ActiveX controls on for example the Microsoft Management Console.
- Added ability to repair the NoFolderOptions policy.
- Changed the default “Delete” action label on infected critical system files into “Replace”. The old text confused some users. Please note that Hitman Pro never deletes critical system files or the master boot record. By design, Hitman Pro replaces (when available) infected files or code with verified clean safe versions and data.
- Changed the “Do not delete” label into “Ignore”.
- Fixed a bug where the command line arguments did not propagate after an update. This could result in the Hitman Pro window to appear while scanning silently.
- Removed the AV Ballot window.
- Added Buy Now button on Free/Trial license.
- Updated End-User License Agreement (EULA): The “Free License” permits you to use one copy of the Software solely for personal, noncommercial purposes.
- Full list of changes can be found here.
Existing users are automatically updated to the new build.