Today we have released Hitman Pro 3.5.7 build 116.
- Added support for Alternate Data Streams (ADS).
- Added new Setup dialog that is displayed after the EULA.
Users using Hitman Pro from an USB stick no longer have to use the /noinstall switch.
- Improved Early Warning Scoring related to gossip classifier which improves detection of 0-day rogues.
- Add new command line switches for corporate environments:
/nostartboot – does not install the ‘Scan at startup’ component
/nostartmenushortcut – does not create start menu shortcuts
/nodesktopshortcut – does not create desktop shortcut
- Fixed occasional product activation problems.
- Fixed a problem where the Scan at startup would not honor the Default scan mode.
- Updated Botan crypto library.
- Updated libpng library.
- Updated SQLite library.
- Updated several translations.
- Several minor improvements.
- Full list of changes can be found here.
After downloading and starting Hitman Pro for the first time, the user is asked if he wants to save a local copy of Hitman Pro on his computer, and if he wants to place shortcuts on the Desktop and the Start Menu. These changes give the end user more control, plus help desk employees and PC support engineers can decide not to leave Hitman Pro on their customers’ computer.
Existing users are automatically updated to the new build.